Prev: Re: [OT] Starwars Ep 1 Video Next: Re: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...

Re: DS II: Rambling as usual, this time about infantry and walkers and stuff

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 01:50:50 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II: Rambling as usual, this time about infantry and walkers and stuff

I believe the smallest mech would probably be atleast 2 stories tall.
Average size 3-4, maybe 4-5 stories. Probably bigger on all counts.
Battlemechs are huge nuclear powered walking buildings with BIG guns.
I'd
guess realistically that the smallest mech would be class 3 at the
least,
probably closer to 4 for a light mech all the way up to class 7 being an
assault mech.

Jade Tseng