Prev: Re: [DS] Strange beasts Next: RE: DS II: Rambling as usual, this time about infantry and walkers and stuff

[DS] Underwater

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 13:07:23 +1000
Subject: [DS] Underwater

G'day guys,

I know a few of you have played landings and in zero-g, but what about
completely submarine (I can remember some questions on teh topic, but
not
there resolution). Downloaded the trailer for Blue Planet on Friday and
now
its got me inspired (hope the movie's as good as the trailer!)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [DS] Strange beasts Next: RE: DS II: Rambling as usual, this time about infantry and walkers and stuff