Prev: Re: [OT]Starwars Ep 1 Video Next: DVD even MORE [OT] RE: [OT] Starwars Ep 1 Video

RE: [OT] Starwars Ep 1 Video

From: "Christopher" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:12:00 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Starwars Ep 1 Video

<snip>
>>Until Speilberg gets with it and releases his
>>movies on DVD, I'm not buying any.

>>   Sorry, just a pet peeve of mind.

Uhm, Steven Spielberg didn't make SW:Ep 1 (or any other SW movie for
that
matter).

But I agree!  I'm torn between my loyalty for the SW universe and the
desire
to buy and watch high quality reproduction of movies I enjoy.  Not
buying
EP1 on VHS is a way for people to re-enforce how upset fans were when
Lucas
said the trilogies would not be on DVD until all the movies were
complete.

I still haven't decided on a bootleg DVD from China or wait for 2005/6.
=o/

Chris-
cmccurr@tca.net

Prev: Re: [OT]Starwars Ep 1 Video Next: DVD even MORE [OT] RE: [OT] Starwars Ep 1 Video