Prev: RE: DS II: Rambling as usual, this time about infantry and walkers and stuff Next: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

Re: OT: A couple of Space Combat Related Purchases.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 01:18:25 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: A couple of Space Combat Related Purchases.

Michael Llaneza wrote:

> Oh darn, that was the only thing that might have gotten me to add HG
to my
> repertoire. Thanks for the warning. High Guard done poorly ? The mind
boggles.

	Oh I wouldn't let one mediocre product keep you from getting
into HG.
It's by far, my favorite ground mecha combat game.

	Upon examining the rules a little closer, I think that TSS can
by
salvaged by simply adding the Silhouette space movement system from JC
into the game.	The destroyers and drones featured in the rules appear
pretty cool.  They mention that they have space fighters in the HG
universe, but the book gave no stats.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=