Prev: Re: EW/Sensors (simple rules) Next: Re: [FT] P-Torp and FB2

Re: EW/Sensors (simple rules)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:48:09 -0500
Subject: Re: EW/Sensors (simple rules)

***
I guess what I am mostly getting at is I do not, in any way shape or
form, want to re-create SFB EW.  It is fine for a 2 ship duel, I
want to avoid all the die rolling it requires for a fleet action.
If I want to manage power and play EW fire control defeating games
I'll play SFB.	If I want a fleet game I want FT, whose primary
design rules seems to have been KISS.
***

Ok, you talked me out of it.;->=

I know I had your reaction to the EW duel described. I would mind
less a much simpler shot modifier than the pre-shot procedure. Still,
complex enough to be very optional.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: EW/Sensors (simple rules) Next: Re: [FT] P-Torp and FB2