Prev: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy Next: Re: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy

Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:27:11 PDT
Subject: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

I see. Very interesting, thanks for the input Jon.  I've never played
FT,
but I'm guessing all that hull is factored into the design process? My
biggest suggestion is that since there's no distinction between hull and

armor in DS II, you just allow the KV to build more heavily armored
vehicles, to reflect the robustness of fram as well as the protection
slapped on it.	This is a move away from the proposal I put forth in the

E-mail you replied to.

Brian Bilderback