Prev: [a bit OT] Apocalypse Troll Next: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

Re: DSII KV vehicles

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:50:30 PDT
Subject: Re: DSII KV vehicles

Aieee! Ablative damage! It was one of my gripes with BTech. I love the
simple up-or-down nature of the DSII damage system.  Besides, if simply
HITTING them makes their armor decrease, they end up WEAKER than human
vehicles.  I really think the best way to reflect their toughness is to
allow them to buy armor up to 1 level higher than their size class.

Brian B