Prev: RE: Vehicle Design Philosophy Next: RE: KV Vehicle Design Philosophy

Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:18:14 +0200
Subject: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote in reply to someone (Thomas Barclay?):

>>Phalons? I can't even imagine what a Phalon looks like

The Phalons themselves, or their vehicles?

There are pics of Phalon 25mm gropos in the 1999 GZG catalogue.

>How about the 1/300th Sci-Fi worms Gladiator does.

The vehicles and gigant worms are very nice, but not nearly obscene
enough to use as Phalons <g> The infantry isn't very interesting
though, and definitely nothing like Phalon infantry.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Vehicle Design Philosophy Next: RE: KV Vehicle Design Philosophy