Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: FT III

RE: Vehicle Design Philosophy

From: "Steve Gill" <Steve@c...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:02:37 +0100
Subject: RE: Vehicle Design Philosophy

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Option 3: I'm wrong on both counts. The KV DON'T rely on heavy
> armor, and
> DON'T have ground-based shield devices. Instead, the KV
> philosophy would be
> (comparatively) lightly armored vehicles with superior ECM and GOBS of
> stealth. They're a B***h to hit, but if you do, you have a good
> chance of
> killing them.

I LIKE option 3, sort of feels right to me. Seems to fit the hunter
mentality nicely.

Fast grav, Big guns, light armour, a couple of levels of stealth (at
least) and you have a very nice package.

---
Steve Gill
Steve@caws.demon.co.uk
http://www.caws.demon.co.uk/

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: FT III