Prev: FB2 Status??? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......Not anymore!

New GZG Player Questions

From: "Carl Stovell" <carl.stovell@c...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:03:40 +0100
Subject: New GZG Player Questions

Hi.

I'm just starting out playing Full Thrust 2 and Star Grunt 2.  So far
we've
made illustrator format ship creation templates, lightwave 3d ships for
our
races starfleets and the like. Having fun creating our game background
etc.
Oh and we've enjoyed a good few games besides. :)

Could someone answer two very basic questions for me?

What is the recommended actual passenger capacity for each 1 passenger
space
allotted during ship creation?	Surely this is not 1 person per 1 mass
as it
appears.

Secondly, why have I seen damage control icons on some ship builder
progs,
when the rules say you have a DCP per crew factor, as simple as that.

Thanks.

Carl Stovell.
Newcastle, England.

Prev: FB2 Status??? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......Not anymore!