Prev: Re: The Joys of Air Brushing. Next: Re: SG2/DS2 books

KV camo, was The Joys of Air Brushing.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:43:17 -0400
Subject: KV camo, was The Joys of Air Brushing.

Allan Goodall remarked:
>Other than that, if it's a cheap airbrush you won't be able to
do any fine
>work. But you could do a killer Kra'vak cammo on some Kra'vak
FT ships.

Such as?  For my Happy Valley KraVak--I should stop calling them
that or I'll get stuck with it, perhaps I'll court hubris and
call them the Ki'Kas clan, or Ba'Das, or some such--I'm thinking
to use metallic purple, dark metallic green, and bronze (using a
brush brush, not an airbrush), but I have no particular pattern
in mind.  Anyone have brilliant suggestions?  Photos?

Prev: Re: The Joys of Air Brushing. Next: Re: SG2/DS2 books