Prev: Re: FB2, MT-missiles Next: Re: FB2 - Initial look - READ FIRST - spoiler alert

FB2 errata

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:39:38 +0200
Subject: FB2 errata

As Jon said, we could rely on finding some typos in FB2 <g>

The typos, errors and ambiguosities I've found so far are:

Kra'Vak:
- KV Di'Tok (DH): Tech specs shouldn't be in italics...
- KV Do'San (CVL): Tech specs say that the ship only have 1xK1. This is
incorrect; it has 3xK1as indicated on the data panel.
- KV Ko'San (CV): 3 Fire Control Systems are missing from the data
panel (this time the tech specs are correct).

Sa'Vasku:
- SV Ty'Sa'Teth (CVE): The background blurb talks about "small task
froces". It shouldn't <g>

Phalon:
- Page 34 seems to be missing ;-)
- Shell, clarification of a potential source of confusion: The rule
(p35) says both that Shell boxes cost 2 points each (4th paragraf)
*and* that their cost per box is 2 x layer number (2 pts per box in
layer 1, 4 pts per box in layer 2 etc). The latter is correct.
- PBL clarification: Any missile or fighter caught within the burst
radius
of an exploding PBL is automatically destroyed (as for all other area
effect weapons).
- PBL summary (p45): Note about effects of shields/shrouds is missing.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FB2, MT-missiles Next: Re: FB2 - Initial look - READ FIRST - spoiler alert