Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......Not anymore!

Re: [OT] Void - quickie review.....

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:10:18 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: [OT] Void - quickie review.....

> There is a nice looking figure range attached to it all (plus a couple
of
> resin walker vehicles and some scenic bits), with all the figures
appearing
> to be GW size 28mm+; what's out so far include some snakelike aliens
and a
> bunch of humans looking not dissimilar to the old Kryomek marines and
penal
> troops (Cyclos), plus some armoured marines that I suspect may have
the
> denizens of GW's Legal and IP Protection departments rubbing their
scaly
> little lawyerish claws in anticipation..... ;-)

Unfortunately the only review I feel like giving would be........
2 Marines £2.50!
1 Sargent £3.50!!!

I'm sorry but the days of figure makers charging these kind of prices
are over. You only
had to walk around Salute and see the range of Sci - Fi figures on offer
and very
reasonable prices asked.

I cannot abide the price structure based around how many of each figure
you need for your army.
And not how much lead your getting.

ok little rant over, but this is what you get from a high turnout by our
"favorite" games company at
Salute this year. I can only hope that some of the youthful players at
those game tables took time
to look around at the alternatives on offer.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......Not anymore!