Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: RE: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:32:53 EDT
Subject: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

In a message dated 4/3/00 12:29:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
burgundavia@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I will have to agree with you on that matter. The march to Cairo
would make
 a really interesting campaign. The interest would be to see you could
keep
 at least 10% of your force alive as you travel through native kingdoms,
 wildlife, and disease.

ACtually I was thinking of the space battle in the last book, the armor
battles described in that book and in "Marching Through Georgia"
primarily -
since these were the battles described in the book not part of the
"premise".

Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: RE: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language