Prev: SG2 Help with swarm psychology Next: Re: FB2

SG2 enforcer, was Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:16:26 -0500
Subject: SG2 enforcer, was Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......

Captain Valdez, enemy *crackle* sights are hot, over.

Roger Domingez, take those fleet book 3 insurrectors *crackle* ...ver.

Repeat, over.

I said take em out, over.

Affirmative, over.

*Crack*, *Crack*

Two confirmed, over.

Roger Ming, excellent work, fall back to extraction point Omega, over.

Roger Sir, falling back for extraction, over.

Jade Tseng