Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: Re: FB2 and Brian Burger

Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 23:40:58 PST
Subject: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

I just read this for the first time this year. Truly, a good read.  For
those of us who like the other side of the coin, i.e. ground combat,
read
the Regiment series by John Dalmas. Someone mentioned using
teleportation as
the ultimate in mobile infantry - they use it in these books too. I've
read
The Regiment and The White Regiment, I haven't gotten around to The
Regiment's War yet.

Brian B