Prev: Re: Some fun ships Next: Re: FB2 and Brian Burger

Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:09:09 -0600
Subject: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

> 5. _The Forever War_ by Joe Haldeman. A classic!

What was this, it struck a chord in my mind, and I need to know. I
believe
I've read it but I read too damn much, and started way too young.
Someone
give me some details so I can remember it and stop wondering.
Oh, and since every one seems to be saying it, well, I don't have ten, I
read too much and forget too quickly, but here's my TOP TWO SCI-FI
STORIES
OF ALL TIME:

1. Number of the Beast by Robert Heinlein

2. Foundation by Isaac Asimov

See, proof that I'm strange. :)

Jade Tseng

Prev: Re: Some fun ships Next: Re: FB2 and Brian Burger