Prev: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

RE: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

From: Tim Jones <timcjones@w...>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 01:15:28 +0100
Subject: RE: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

> Take your tabletop terrain and view it under a blacklight.
> Then get paints that have a similar look under the blacklight and
paint
> your camo to match the patterns of your terrain.

> --Greg

This is a cool idea Greg, and the same could be applied to
KV ships, thought the best cammo would be boring black/grey in
blacklight. Maybe this is the rationale behind the shimmering
purple and green KV paint jobs in MT, they'd look good in UV so
would be a 'come on if you think your hard enough' paint job
for blood lust enraged KV kaffers.

This also resurrects the most excellent black light, red light and
mood music thread.

My games have the ambiance of the night club in 'fire walk with me' but
with UV blacklight not strobes.

I've got an 18" blacklight flourescent I bought from the local
disco suppliers as was, at Cambridge cattle market, 8 years ago.
The red light is another 18" sun-light flourescent wrapped in
several layers of red letraset OHP film I got a bundle of for nothing.
The heat resistant stuff handles a flourescent's surface temp, no
worries.

--
Tim

Prev: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics