Prev: FB2 Next: Exoskeletons, AGLs and HMGs

Re: Interesting Birthday Cake

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:58:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Interesting Birthday Cake

> It started as a vanilla buttercake, but I converted it into a red,
ivory
> and blue randow cake as that's the colours of Derek's cam pattern on
his
> NSL.

Have you seen the very OOP Evil Empire's (tm) Book of the Astronomicon?
There's a camo scheme with Orange, Bright Blue, and a few other colors.
Give 'em credit, some of the funkiest camo schemes I've ever seen. And,
thought, very other-worldly.

While I've complained loudly about the common black with drybrushed gray
space ships 'round here, I must say no one ever attempted the 'well,
they
see in a different spectrum than us', though.

> NSL. The hover skirt was orange jelly (gelatin or whatever you guys
call
> it, you know the stuff that wobbles). The turret was a chopped
choclate
> chip biscuit.

Thanks for the consideration of our b**tardized form of the Queen's own,
but we usually use the trademarked Jello. Course,they're worried it'll
go the way of 'zipper'. ;->=

And, of course, we say cookie instead of biscuit. CC's, my favorite!
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: FB2 Next: Exoskeletons, AGLs and HMGs