Prev: Re: [me] unsubbing for a bit Next: Re: Is 1/300 compatible?

RE: [DS2, SG2] Power Armor

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:05:42 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS2, SG2] Power Armor

1)	Most likely is powercell, as fusion & batteries have too many
disadvantages for this.

2)	I guess it depends on what actual method is used.  Most likely
would
probably be a combination of new cells and/or recharging, depending upon
the
time available.

Sounds like an interesting scenario.  Can the elite PA troopers survive
without their toys?

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

Other.