Prev: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under! Next: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under!

Re: Roughnecks: Down Under!

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:09:49 +1000
Subject: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under!

G'day Jeremy,

>Why was this not mentioned before! ARGH!! :)
>
>I would have been using my NZ contacts to get tapes... <sigh>

Just be glad you live somewhere that gets Foxtel... to summarise Derek's
day yesterday:
<kitchen table in Fulton household - minus all the 'eat your breajfast
we'll be late for school' and 'don't blow bubbles in your milk'
reprimands>

Beth: Did I remember to tell you Roughnecks will be on Foxtel soon?
Derek: What? No! Yes, life is great. Hell for that I'll veen walk Lachy
school this morning! (It was my turn)
Beth: Hold your horses, first lets find out how much it'd cost. (Hey
there's got to be one wet blanket in every family)
Derek: I'll go find out... (rushes off to phone, blabbering in
background,
rather loud bang as handset returns to cradle in less than polite
manner)
Beth: Well??
Derek: The world sucks and don't forget you're taking Lachlan to school
this morning.

Such is life ;)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under! Next: Re: Roughnecks: Down Under!