Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: RE: [FT]New ship designs

RE: FT computer files page

From: Tim Jones <timcjones@w...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:44:27 -0000
Subject: RE: FT computer files page

Roger wrote:

> Barring that, does anyone know of a link for the FT standard
> computer file format?  A friend is writing a TCLet ship
> designer and I've asked for a printout in this format instead
> of his current postscript.

The link is on the fixed page - if you have any issues with the
FT/FB profile format let me know so that it can be fixed as we would
like to champion the use of the standard format for e-ft applications
& tools.

> Got it, if you turn off style sheets it works.  Thanks.

This is hopefully fixed now - thankyou for pointing out the
problems, the contact info was by a quirk of fate also busted.

I'm always looking for new or improved applications/tools/graphics
or any other sort of play aid's for fullthrust or stuff for ftmap
etc.

--
Tim Jones
timcjones@waitrose.com

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: RE: [FT]New ship designs