Prev: RE: Elevation/Depression of AFV main arms Next: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

Re: [SG] Withdrawl from close combat

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 02:43:08 PST
Subject: Re: [SG] Withdrawl from close combat

Beth Fulton wrote:

>G'day guys,
>
>After the succinct and eloquent discourse of the praise that should be
laid
>at Verhoven's feet for his rendition of Heinlein's timeless epic of the
>struggle of humanity against an over whelming threat... we decide to
play
>out that really cool scene where the bugs take out the fort and the
guys
>have to get airlifted out... ;)

Los wrote:

-Which by the way if you sliced that whole scene out of the movie and
-never
told anyone where it came from, and showed its eperately, -that's still
great piece of SF.
-Los

What??? Nothing against people enjoying the movie or using it for
senario
idea's. But it's to bad that so little was done with something that had
so
much potential. We really are poor if we scramble over such scraps.

Buck

Prev: RE: Elevation/Depression of AFV main arms Next: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor