Prev: Re: [DS2] Yet more firing arcs Next: RE: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

Re: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:13:52 PST
Subject: Re: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

So you don't send armor alone against them. Send in your OWN PA
infantry, or
use artillery, or armor armed with Heavy MDC's and HEL's (Which have
greater
range and thus are less susceptible to your scenario), or airstrikes, or

VTOL Gunships... This encourages more of a combined arms mentality,
which is
usually best anyway.

Brian B