Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: [DS2] While we're on the subject of firing arcs....

Re: Combat films

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:01:50 PST
Subject: Re: Combat films

Which is one of the things I enjoy about my alternate timeline.  The US
is
neither a superpower nor part of a larger superpower, it's somewhat
Balkanized. Of particular interest to me is the potential for some
intersting brushfire wars and even higher intensity conflicts amongst
the
nations carved from the western US, including Deseret (a Mormon
theocracy
which holds most of Utah, Southern Idaho, Southwestern Wyoming, and bits
and
pieces of Colorado and Arizona), Cascadia (The Pacific Northwest, an
northern California), The New Bear Republic (Most of California and
Nevada),
and Kingdom 4 (A White supremacist state holding tenuously to Northern
Idaho
and parts of Montana).	There's some pretty rugged country represented
there...

Brian B