Prev: SM targetting Next: Re: SM targetting

paint scheme for a B5 Shadow ship

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:26:47 EST
Subject: paint scheme for a B5 Shadow ship

I just got a B5 Shadow ship and was wondering how it should be painted.
My hazy memory recalls mostly black, but close ups showed a tan color
with many pulsating black splotches.  If so, would a base tan/brown
color
with either black wash or black dry brush be the best?	How would you
add in some luminescence?  Any other ideas for "organic" ships?

Also, any suggestions for systems purely from FB1?  FB2 may have
many better things but I don't have that, yet.	:)
For the big bad ass beam I currently put in 1x4s, 4x3s, 6x2s that may
only fire at one target.  It has some range but gets meaner as you
get closer.  Since I'm terrible at maneuvering (I'm still getting Ds in
Maneuvering 101) I made the arc 180 degress (FP+F+FS), I would
make it F only if playing with vector movement.

Glen
(anything but more movie and Kravak stuff)

Prev: SM targetting Next: Re: SM targetting