Prev: Re: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish Next: Re: Imperium 2000

Re: [OT] OGRE

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:35:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] OGRE

At 10:13 PM 3/19/00 -0500, you wrote:

>>At 10:19 AM 3/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>>>SJ Games site says OGRE/GEV was re-released this week. :-) :-)
>>
>>Did they say minis were re-released this week? Or any week?
>>
>They didn't say, but I'd expect they will.  Of course, you have
>the SJ Games website bookmarked already....

Pyramid does a survey of the readers each week, and this time around it
was:
"...as we move toward re-issuing the miniatures, one of our sculptors is
urging us to change some of the vehicle designs (the GEV, for instance)
look more like Year 2000 tanks (the Ogre design itself is sacrosanct)."

Most people voted that there was room for improvement, but the basic
designs should not be messed with.

So, the miniatures are coming.	When is the only question.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish Next: Re: Imperium 2000