Prev: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks Next: Re: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish

Re: Combat films

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:56:52 EST
Subject: Re: Combat films

In a message dated 3/18/00 11:01:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bbilderback@hotmail.com writes:

> It's not a Samurai movie (Despite the title), and it's not a war
movie, but
>  your comment here made me think of Ronin" with DeNiro.  Really good,
>  suspenseful flick.  ("So, what color IS the boathouse at Hereford?"
"How
>  the **** should I know?")
>
>  Brian B

I liked that one a lot as well, though the gun play when the team
ambushes
their target is a bit amateurish (a lot of opportinities for friedly
fire
casualties the way they executed it) but for Hollywoood--quite good.

Rob

And now to get this a little on-topic:

anyone try this for FMA?

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks Next: Re: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish