Prev: Re: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish Next: RE: SST:Roughnecks!

Re: Mission to Mars

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:48:24 EST
Subject: Re: Mission to Mars

In a message dated 3/17/00 7:00:30 AM Central Standard Time,
los@cris.com
writes:

<< I think I saw a picture of the Beast somewhere online once. (It was a
link
to a
 con he was attending IIRC?) He was aptly named <grin>.

 Los

 JohnDHamill@aol.com wrote:
 << The_Beast, the card carrying US liberal of the list who claims no

 >  affinity to Hollow-wood product
 >   >>
 > Ohhh, can you post a picture? I've never actually seen this card I've

always
 > heard of....<VBG>
 >
 > John
 > JohnDHamill@aol.com

Yeah, but los, i want to see a picture of the CARD. I've always heard
the
expression "card-carrying liberal", but have never seen the card
itself...<VBG>

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com

Prev: Re: [FMC/FMA] Samurai Skirmish Next: RE: SST:Roughnecks!