Prev: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: SOT: FT-FB/Stellar Conquest/OGRE-GEV Campaign Rules - VERY LONG

RE: Liberal/Conservative (was: Mission to Mars)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:45:05 -0500
Subject: RE: Liberal/Conservative (was: Mission to Mars)

Liberal: The bloke who buys the beer for his chums
Conservative: The bloke who buys the beer for himself.

[Just a guess as I am far from the land-down-under]
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----

[snip]

> I don't EVEN have a clue what they may mean to those from Oz. Do you?

[snip]

Prev: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: SOT: FT-FB/Stellar Conquest/OGRE-GEV Campaign Rules - VERY LONG