Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Re: Mission to Mars

Re: Mission to Mars

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:26:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Mission to Mars

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:45:02 -0500, Los <los@cris.com> wrote:

>SPR =saving Private Ryan. A whole internet cottage industry seems to
have evolved
>trying to prove how much the film sucks because of this or that minor
technical
>errors ("P51 Mustang! Tank Buster!")

Yet this is the same group that thinks Patton is such a great movie,
with it's
M48s doubling as German tanks? *L*

>P.s. Sorry Allan if it sounded like I was blasting you, I wasn't.

Hey, no problem. I saw the smiley. *S*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Re: Mission to Mars