Prev: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: Re: Combat films

Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:22:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:23:36 +0000 (GMT), Tom Anderson
<thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:

>now all we have to do is start the gun control argument, and possibly
an
>america-vs-britain one, and we can bring the list into meltdown -
unless,
>of course, GZG gives in to our demand for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! what's
>that? oh, okay: ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

Uh, is that US/Canada billion (i.e. 1,000 million) or British billion
(i.e.
1,000,000 million)? *G*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: Re: Combat films