Prev: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas Next: Re: SMs revisited

Re: Mission to Mars

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:47:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Mission to Mars

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:04:24 -0500, Los <los@cris.com> wrote:
>
> >Saw it today, liked it, recommend it.
>
> Really??? Every major news outlet is savaging it. Some internet sites
(sci-fi
> fans) are ripping it to shreds. I mean, seriously, the night before
the
> mission to Mars, the captain is having brewskis with the boys at a
barbecue???
> Some sites were saying that this was, like, "Ishtar" bad... *S*

I didn't say it was the best movie ever made, just said that I liked it.
And I'm
at least intelligent enough to not actually let major news outlets tell
me what I
should like. How many of those idiots even like Sci Fi? I mean after all
how many
sci fi movies about Mars are there? And I liked SST also despite all the
problems
with it. And silly me, I actually though SPR wa sthe best combat film
I've ever
seen but what do I know.  But then again I don't wake up every morning
looking for
stuff to bitch about. Go figure...

Los  :-)

Prev: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas Next: Re: SMs revisited