Prev: Re: OT: CONS LISTING Next: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc.

Re: CONS LISTING

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:20:07 -0500
Subject: Re: CONS LISTING

    "Convention Listings by Jenga"
<http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4677/index.html> not only lists
conventions for locations around the globe (US, Europe, Australia, and
even
Mexico!), but also lists them by month, name, location, and type.  The
lists
are very easy to scan.	I'd strongly recommend it.  I used to use a
number
of different convention listings, but now I use Jenga exclusively.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: OT: CONS LISTING Next: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc.