Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again..... Next: Re: On-going KV debate

Re: On-going KV debate

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:37:53 -0500
Subject: Re: On-going KV debate

>Since the KV are still rather unknown to humanity, perhaps we
haven't seen
>yet the diversity of their culture. I mean in Rot Hafen, we saw
two (I
>think) Clans. There have to be more. Maybe these two are the
Clans that hold
>power in the areas that are in touch with humanity (similar to
the fact that
>perhaps the OU and NAC hold power in the areas that touch KV).

The KV are going past the IF to attack the PAU, IIRC, and
there's also a thrust into a less important area (i.e., where
none of my settlements are located)--according to the maps
Nyrath did.  And somehow they got to Rot Hafen, wherever that
is.

Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again..... Next: Re: On-going KV debate