Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Ro'kah

Re: Falkenberg/DSII

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:35:43 EST
Subject: Re: Falkenberg/DSII

In a message dated 3/11/00 12:20:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bbilderback@hotmail.com writes:

> I must confess to having read little of the series, I have read Prince
of
>  Mercenaries, Go Tell the Spartans, and Prince of Sparta, which fall
in
>  order.  According to the book, other books in the series are:
Falkenberg's
>  Legion; Birth of Fire; High Justice; and King David's Spaceship.
Keep in
>  mind, these are about the LEgion, the planet Sparta, and the birth of
new
>  empire, all set in the nadir of the CoDo.
>
>  Brian B

Speaking as a person taht has wll of the Pournelle books ever written on
his
bookshelf somewhere (except "Gripping Hand"--or whatever the follow-on
book
was to "Mote..."):

Only Prince of Mercenaries, Falkenberg's Legion (The Mercenary, West of
Honor), Go Tell the Spartans, Prince of Sparta are Falkenburg/Sparta
books,
IIRC.  There are others set in the CoDominion universe, though.

And yes, I'm going back to the bfginning and will be reading the whole
Falkenburg/Sparta series.

Rob

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: Ro'kah