Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again. .... Next: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

New Model Avalible fro DLD Productions.

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:47:39 -0800
Subject: New Model Avalible fro DLD Productions.

Well my friends business is taking off. Thanks to everyone that
supported
his release of the Space station 2000. David has release a new Model.
And
Orbital Weapons Platform. Once again, I get nothing out of this deal
other
then the joy of helping a friend. Please check it out on his website.
Also
photo of the space station are still on the site. Just click the thumb
nails
at the bottom of the page.

http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

For those that want to know, the photos were shot with Konica 35mm
camera
using a Sigma 28mm mini wide/macro lens. Two compact strobes were used.
One
pointed at the subject and the other bounced of the white ceiling above.

Scott B. Jaqua