Prev: RE: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again. .... Next: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading mindsagain. .... [CLEAN STAMP]

RE: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again. .... [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:50:04 -0500
Subject: RE: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again. .... [CLEAN STAMP]

Bell, Brian K wrote:
> I can see it now... Each human infantryman is required to carry Aroma
> Therapy Candles or KV calming air freshener or KV calming cologne.

...and practice singing just like Sia'Na'Na...

-- Rick

Sia'Na'Na'Na,
Sia'Na'Na'Na,
Hey Hey,
Good Bye!

======
03/10/00 08:53:23

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======