Prev: Scotia Micromodels contact Next: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again.....

Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:48:55 -0500
Subject: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

John Crimmins wrote:

> I'm painting up a bunch of Ogre miniatures right now, and I've settled
on a
> REALLY easy camo scheme.  It's not all that realistic, but it looks
good.

> Dark green base coat, dry brush it with a slightly lighter green.
Paint
> large splotches of a light gray-green at the corners and edges of the
tank,
> to break up the silhouette.  Then ink the whole think with a dark
green ink.

John,
	This sounds like an excellent scheme.  Do you have pictures of
this
available on the web or that you can e-mail?  Thanks.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Scotia Micromodels contact Next: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again.....