Prev: RE: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: RE: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

CMD Figs

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 19:05:59 PST
Subject: CMD Figs

A few years ago, I bought a package of Dirtside helicopters to use in
Battletech.  Now that I play DS, I want more, but they are no longer
sold
around here - I'm going to have to order them.	The problem is, I no
longer
remember which package they are, just what they look like.  They
resemble
the helicopter shown in the illustration on page 3 of the Dirtside II
rulebook.  can anyone tell me what they're called so I can order some?
Thanks.

Brian B