Prev: KV Psychology/Physiology - Sia'na and Ro'kah. Next: RE: [AD] First Decal set finished

Re: [AD] First Decal set finished

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:14:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [AD] First Decal set finished

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Needs a dash. As in wargames-express...

We have registered both versions (with and without dash) but I think
we're still
waiting for the dashed version.

> Nasty old men such as myself break it the letter before and
> two letters later. ;->=

Yep, I noticed that after the first time I actually wrote the URL on
anything.
We'll probably never get a customer with parents using netnanny (TM)
either.
:-)

> Seriously, the forwarding(?) mechanism is so fast that I can't
> use the 'back' button on my browser. Is this part of the design?

Not really, the server isn't ready yet, so I've got it set up to forward
to the
temporary location on my server.  That will change in less than a week.

> If you need a testimonial, while I've yet to get the set (my own
> d**n fault, I know), I'd have to say you've made design process
> for a custom set about as painless as possible.

Thanks, now all we need to do is sit down and finish them...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: KV Psychology/Physiology - Sia'na and Ro'kah. Next: RE: [AD] First Decal set finished