Prev: Re: Player location! Next: RE: Fleet Book II at Geo-Hex?

Re: [DS2] Walkers

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 23:06:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS2] Walkers

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Chen-Song Qin wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Brian Burger wrote:
>
> > Scotia also has soem very nice 6mm PA - I've got an entire
reinforced
> > battalion plus supports awaiting painting, one of these years. The
regular
> > microarmour vehicles are also very nice.(lots of them around, too.
Further
> > battalions, in fact...)
>
> Hi. I'm interested in finding out more about Scotia's models.  Do you
have
> any photos or know where to find some?

Sorry, I've got no photos of my Scotia stuff, and none of the websites I
know of are illustrated...

> Especially for the 6mm infantry
> figures.  How big are they compared with the GZG ones?

I've only got the Scotia Powered Armour. It's bigger than the GZG
infantry, but then it's PA, so it looks pretty good.

> Do you also have addresses and/or webpages for Scotia or Simtac?
Thanks
> in advance for the info.

Simtac was last seen at <http://members.aol.com/dins/index.htm>.

Scotia itself doesn't have a webpage (they're UK-based) but The
Miniatures
Page <http://theminiaturespage.com/> will have contact information -
check
the Manufacturers Index.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

-----

> Even the engineers are not *this* depraved.  This must be the work of
the
> Med. students.
>>
>						  - A friend of mine

-----

Prev: Re: Player location! Next: RE: Fleet Book II at Geo-Hex?