Prev: Re: [DS2] Pinning Turrets Next: [URL] Full Thrust Ship Registry

Grey Day To Die: Home Rules [SG2]

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:24:47 -0500
Subject: Grey Day To Die: Home Rules [SG2]

For those intersted in the home rules employed (and there are a fair
few) in Grey Day To Die, here is the list:

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/AGreyDayToDieForumPage.htm

Our KV rules will be posted shortly (I plan to modify our stuff a bit
with Los to integrate some of what Jon has told us recently). They too
should be a fairly encompassing set.

Comments or criticisms are welcome and may be directed off-list so as
not to clutter the list with trivia.

If any of our home rules look good to you, feel free to print them out
and use them.

Tom.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: [DS2] Pinning Turrets Next: [URL] Full Thrust Ship Registry