Prev: Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar Next: FT tryout

Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:41:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar

Matthew:
  Sorry to hear that.  We could have used an extra person.  I put
together two
scenerios of human versus Kra'Vak.
  We use a slightly modified FT2 rules.
  Scenerio #1
    A bunch of Kra'Vak catch a	armed convoy trying to get into to a
planet.
    Humans 3700 (lots in merchants)
    Kra'Vak 2100
  Scenerio #2
    Dueling fleets at Dawn
    humans	6300 points
    Kra'Vak	4200 points
	This one is going to be very bloody.

John W. Fox

>Hello Everyone:
>  This is a general invite for a Full Thrust Game that will be played
on March

>11th at the Cupertino Public Library (South Bay Gaming Minicon)
starting at
>roughly 11:00 AM.  We always welcome more players.
>
>  South Bay Gaming Group
>  Cupertino Library
>  Cupertino, CA
>
>  John W. Fox
>
> Sigh.  And I fly out of SFO that morning.  There is no justice in this
world.

> -=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
> =-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
> -=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html	   -Morrow
Quotes
=-=
> =-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit

-=-

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Game, Cupertino, CA, USA, 11 Mar Next: FT tryout