Prev: Re: European trip Next: [OFFICIAL] - Kra'Vak language..... credit where it's due....

FB2? (was: European trip)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:46:48 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: FB2? (was: European trip)

On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:41:45 -0500 Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
wrote:

> Wow!	You'd better get a vault or something in England before you go
backpacking. I can't imagine hiking all over Europe with the new Fleet
Book, the new unique figures, new UN ships, etc. etc. etc. and the
other goodies at that show. [Salute] <

Um... did I miss something? Jon, have you announced that FB2 wil be
released at Salute? And if so, how the frak did I miss _that?_ (don't
answer that last <g>)

Hopeful Phil
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: European trip Next: [OFFICIAL] - Kra'Vak language..... credit where it's due....