Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: GMS...Sorry!

RE: Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2]

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <sleray-meyer@v...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:10:45 +1100
Subject: RE: Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2]

Miniatures, more miniatures, must have.

Slim

 -----Original Message-----
From:	Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay [mailto:kaladorn@home.com]
Sent:	Monday, 6 March 2000 5:37 PM
To:	GZG List
Subject:	Figures I'd like to see [Jon, Nic, anyone else] [SG2]

1) More wounded and dead - 1 for each nationality at least. Los showed
me at GZG ECC these can be used to great effect.
2) Engineers - one with a satchel charge and one with a mine detector -
for each nationality
3) Pioneers - one with a flamer - for each nationality (FSE already has
one)
4) Riders for each nationality (FSE and one other already have these)
for the motorcycle
5) EW trooper for each nationality
6) FAO/FAC trooper for each nationality
7) Medic for each nationality
8) More vehicle crew figures - pilots, tank crew - in appropriate kit
for the job

I'd especially like to see the engineers and pioneers and I'd like to
see a KV EW trooper and sniper/marksman.

HMG/Light Mortar teams are good too.

Just some thoughts, in case you were wondering what might want to be
produced next.... ;)

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: GMS...Sorry!