Prev: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...)

Re: Snow

From: Jeff Miller <shadocat@p...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:16:14 -0800
Subject: Re: Snow

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >I'm just picturing the look of the gaming room after that much
talc....
> >...though on a hot day, the players might get some benefit from it.
<grin>

> Ah, the delicate odour of unwashed gamer wafting in the breeze......
;-)

> "I love the smell of wargame shows in the morning - smells
like.....profits!!"

> <BIG GRIN>
>
> Jon (GZG)

<grin>

> >The good thing about talc is that it won't attract ants or other
vermin.
> >The bad
> >thing about it is that it won't necessarily stay where you want it.
One good
> >breeze....  ...it would make a good blizzard effect though.
>
> On a very slightly serious note, I guess maybe you could lightly damp
it
> down with one of those houseplant water sprayer bottles? Wouldn't like
> think about the clear-up afterward, though.... ;-)

That's not snow, it's slush.  That would make for a hard game since all
the
troupers would complain about it getting into their boots.  <grin>

You could always use laundry detergent.  It's generally heavy enough to
stay put
and clean up is easy (if a bit foamy).	<grin>

--

Jeff Miller
Program Director/Webmaster for Agamemcon IV

Burbank Airport Hilton	--  June 23-25, 2000
http://www.agamemcon.org

Contact Info:
92 Corporate Park Ste C-330
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone:	(949)643-8352
Fax:	(949)863-9021

Prev: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...)