Prev: RE: 3D graphic view of an area. [Apology] Next: Re: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

From: "Tom.McCarthy" <Tom.McCarthy@s...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:16:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

>> 4.5 Oops'Cha
>> "We didn't expect them to be able to send us to the Deity, but
>> it appears in retrospect that our estimates were slightly
>> mistaken...."
>

>Oh the shame..... :-(

Like the predators who rolled a D10 plus a D12 (yes, summed) against my
infantry's quality die of D8 and got killed.  The only wonder is no one
bagged him earlier (since he never rolled higher than a sum of 3).

Prev: RE: 3D graphic view of an area. [Apology] Next: Re: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon