Prev: [GZG] Tourists in 2185 Next: Re: [DS2] Walkers

Bandai's Gasaraki Models

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:22:51 -0600
Subject: Bandai's Gasaraki Models

Hello:

	A couple of days ago, I picked up some of the Bandai Gasaraki
mecha
models: Two Raidan's and an Ishtar.  After seeing these models on the
Starship Modeler's page, I decided that these things would be make very
cool combat walkers for SGII.  MAN, was I right!

	These models are very detailed with high degree of articulation.
 Of
course, I'm going to have to cut some corners to make them usable for
wargaming. So far I got one of the Raidan's partially completed.  They
look a little big for 25mm figs and seem better suited for 28-30mm.
However, I think a few of these would be a nice addition to anyone's
army.

	I believe that I just might pick up a few more to the sole
purpose of
making a few display models.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: [GZG] Tourists in 2185 Next: Re: [DS2] Walkers