Prev: RE: My First Mini! Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry

Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

From: John Kovalic <john@k...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 09:48:55 -0500
Subject: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

Pshaw.

Forget NATIONAL conflicts.

I've painted my Battle Fleet Gothic (for Full Thrust) Imperials in Green
Bay Packers colors.

The forces of Chaos, of course, are the Purple People Eaters, in Viking
colors. :-)

With MASSIVE, MASSIVCE, MASSIVE apologies to all my friends in
Minnesota...I haven't tried them out yet, so I don't know if they choke
in
the big battle. :-)

John K.

					   Soylens viridis homines est.

       The Dork Tower monthly update: e-mail
Muskrat-L-subscribe@onelist.com
	 The Dork Tower Yahoo club:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dorktower

Prev: RE: My First Mini! Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry